We want to reassure you that we remain committed to your safety. We have always maintained the highest standards of infection control and we have introduced additional measures at the practice.
We would like to inform you of our patient procedures to help you and our team.
- Our practice will communicate with you before your appointment to ask screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you attend for your appointment.
- Ensure you have used any toilet facilities BEFORE coming to the practice
- Please do not arrive early to the practice.
- On arrival wait outside the building. Our team will call you on your phone to allow entry
- Please do not arrive without an appointment
- Patients should come wearing a mask if possible
- Our team will be wearing masks at all times.
- We have hand sanitiser that we will ask you to use when you enter the practice and you will be asked Covid screening questions before seeing the clinician.
- We no longer offer magazines or drinks at this time. Our Dental shop will also be closed. This is to keep cross infection to a minimum
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. For example hygienist appointments will only be available on Wednesdays, however Dr Rashid will also be offering hygiene services on other days in this interim period
- With the exception of children and patients with carers, patients should come alone
- The clinical team will be wearing additional PPE when treating you
- Prepayment is now being offered to ensure we keep the reception area free and minimise the time you need to be in the practice. Payment can be pre-paid the day before otherwise should be made by card on the day. Our card machine is disinfected between each patient and a safety barrier on the keypad
- All handles, banisters and touched surfaces are disinfected between every patient
- We will make next appointments in the treatment room otherwise we will contact you after your appointment
As you may be aware the cost of personal protective equipment has increased significantly. Furthermore increased disinfecting times per patient means we are seeing significantly fewer patients. However, on reviewing fees, we have decided to add only an additional surcharge to aerosol generating procedures. We have tried to keep this as low as possible at £32. This will be regularly reviewed. Thank you for your understanding.
We look forward to seeing you soon at Time Dental.