- To provide you with a five-star experience.
- We understand that not everyone enjoys dental treatment, that’s why we want to make your visit as comfortable as possible.
- We will give you all your treatment options and our recommendations to help you choose the level of care you want.
- We will give you a written treatment plan before treatment is commenced.
- Our aim is to see you on time. If there is a delay it is usually due to an emergency – please bear with us.
- In a dental emergency, we will ensure advice is available to you at all times.
- We guarantee deciduous teeth fillings for 6 months and adult direct composite restorations for 12 months.
primaquine 7.5 mg centurion laboratories Our expectations:
- Please be on time for your appointments or even arrive early and enjoy a drink from our refreshment bar!
- Please keep your appointments and give us 48 hours notice if appointments are to be cancelled. This will ensure you are not charged for any missed appointment or late cancellation. We will give you a courtesy call by telephone the day before your appointment.
- Our team will treat you with the greatest respect and we ask that this is mutual.
- Please pay the amount for your treatment when requested, normally at the end of each visit. We have a number of finance options to make payment easier for you. Please do not hesitate to discuss this with any of our team.
- If you are happy with our services, please recommend us to friends and family. If you are not happy for some reason, then please let us know so we can address the problem.
Practice complaints procedure:
Complaints manager: Amanda Brooks (Practice Manager)
In the event of a complaint, please inform a member of staff who will try to resolve the problem immediately. If it cannot be resolved immediately the complaints manager will respond within 3 days verbally. If the complaint is in writing, the matter will be investigated by the complaints manager and a response will be given within 10 days. This will detail the reasons for the complaint, the explanation from the practice and measures to ensure it will not happen again.
If the patient is dissatisfied with the outcome, details of the records are kept and the matter can be referred to The Dental Complaints Service.