Composite Bonding in Hampshire & Surrey – 5 Smart Benefits
If you’re wondering whether composite bonding (also known as cosmetic bonding) is the right dental treatment for you, we have all you need to know about Composite Bonding in Hampshire & Surrey! Read on to find out more!
5 Benefits of Composite Bonding
- Composite bonding can give you a beautiful, natural-looking smile. The material used for composite bonding is tooth-coloured, so it can be matched to the shade of your natural teeth. This means that your smile will look completely natural.
- Dental composite is also a very strong material. It can last for many years with proper care. This makes it a great option if you’re looking for a beautiful smile that will last.
- If you’re looking for affordable cosmetic dentistry cosmetic bonding may be a good option for dental work. It is not as expensive as porcelain veneers, but it can still give you the smile you’ve always wanted.
- Want a fast fix? Bonding is a quick and easy dental care procedure. Your treatment is usually done in just one visit to the dentist. This makes it a quality dental option for people who don’t have a lot of time to spare.
- Straight teeth without braces. Orthodontic treatment is often lengthy. If you’re one of the many patients that don’t want to wait for your new smile, this is one of a range of treatments used in a smile makeover for instant improvements.
Overall, this is a great option for people who want to improve their smile. It is an affordable, quick, and easy procedure that can give you amazing results.
Why You Should Choose a Time Dental
At Time Dental, we aim to give you premium private treatment experience. As conscientious family dentists we understand that not everyone keen of visiting dental practices. This is where we want to make a difference. We believe that dentistry should be enjoyable – even for nervous patients. We offer a wide range of preventative and cosmetic treatments that take care of your dental health whilst catering to your aesthetic desires.
What to Expect From Your Procedure?
Our dentists and experienced team frequently use this popular dental procedure to create an attractive smile. It involves applying tooth-coloured resin to your natural tooth and carefully shaping it to suit your unique facial features. Once your dentist has sculpted the best shape possible, the resin is hardened with a blue light before being shaped and buffed to a smooth finish. The result is a natural-looking, long-lasting. healthy smile.
What can cosmetic bonding help with?
Composite / cosmetic bonding can be used to correct a wide variety of dental problems, including:
- Gaps between teeth
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Stained teeth
- Discoloured teeth (from previous Root Canal Treatment)
- Misshapen teeth
About Composite Bonding in Hampshire & Surrey
What is composite bonding?
Composite bonding is a type of dental procedure that involves using a tooth-coloured resin material to fill in gaps, chips, or cracks in the teeth. This procedure can also be used to change the shape or colour of the teeth.
How long does composite bonding last?
Composite bonding typically lasts for several years. However, it is important to note that the lifespan of the composite materials will depend on how well you take care of your teeth. For example, if you chew your fingernails or grind your teeth, breakages may occur.
Is composite bonding painful?
No, treatment is not painful. In fact, this is one of the best aesthetic treatments for patients with dental fears. Most procedures don’t need anaesthetic injections and simply roughen the tooth to help with adhesion.
Are there any side effects associated with composite bonding?
There are no major side effects associated with bonding. However, as with any dental procedure, there is always a risk of infection or other complications. Our experienced dentists will always take you through any risks involved at your consultation visit.
Benefits of Composite Bonding Vs Porcelain Veneers
- Composite bonding is a popular choice for many dental patients because it offers several advantages over porcelain veneers.
- One of the biggest benefits of composite bonding is that it is less expensive than porcelain veneers. You can also expect treatment to be complete in just one dentist visit, while porcelain veneers typically require two or more visits.
- Another benefit of bonding is that it requires less preparation of the natural teeth as porcelain veneers do. This means that there is less risk of damage to the teeth during the procedure.
- Composite bonding also has the advantage of being “reversible”. Porcelain veneers are considered a permanent procedure because it requires healthy tooth removal, while composite bonding can be removed if desired as there is little damage to teeth.
- Finally, composite bonding can be used to repair smaller chips or cracks in the teeth that would not be suitable for porcelain veneers. This makes it a good option for those who want to improve the appearance of their smile without undergoing a major procedure.
What to do now…
Book a consultation for outstanding cosmetic care and a whiter smile!
If you’d like to know more, don’t hesitate to contact a member of our team on 01252 723 008