buy Lyrica pills Smile Makeover Farnham, Fleet, Camberley
Do you want to know the secret of perfect teeth? This article will tell you how to get a smile makeover and what you need.
What is a smile makeover?
Smile makeovers are created through a bespoke set of dental treatments many celebrity dentists use to create the perfect smile through a series of procedures. Smile makeovers are intended to create not just a beautiful smile but one that is uniquely you. That is why we will involve you in every step of the treatment process in a professional yet friendly environment.
The process of a smile makeover
1) Firstly, you’ll need a comprehensive consultation with your dentist. We can take you through all your treatment options and the likely fees. You’ll go home with a bespoke treatment plan t
hat covers the appointments and cosmetic treatments you desire.
2) Where possible, we’ll create a “mock-up” of your new smile. This allows you to discuss and change any particular aspect of your makeover treatment for peace of mind before embarking on your dental journey.
3) Treatment time! You’ll embark on your treatment journey with the agreed treatment plan in our comfortable environment.
4) Finish! Walk out of our clinic with a flawless smile and all the confidence that comes with it!
What treatments are included in a smile makeover?
That’s entirely up to you. We have numerous private treatments that will improve your smile and aesthetics. As part of your consultation, we’ll discuss these. Some of the treatments commonly used are:
- Cosmetic Bonding
- Gum Contouring
- Facial Aesthetics such as wrinkle reduction treatments and dermal fillers
How long does treatment take?
A smile makeover can take anywhere from a single visit to eighteen months. Straightforward cosmetic treatments like composite bonding can be carried out in a single visit, whereas treatments like Invisalign® are long-term treatments that can take between 9-18 months to complete. Treatment times will be discussed as part of your consultation, and your treatment plan is designed to fit your lifestyle.
What is the cost of a smile makeover?
The investment of a smile makeover depends on what dental care you’ll need to reach your smile goals. Where possible, we’ll offer more than one treatment package so that you can choose an option that suits your budget. We also offer 0% interest finance packages, allowing you to spread the amount of your dental treatment.
At Time Dental, Farnham, smile makeovers are works of art created with the valuable input of both patients and dentists. With aesthetic design principles and golden ratios, we proudly mould that masterpiece that is YOU.
What to do now…
Book a consultation and ask us how we can help renew your smile confidence!
If you’d like to know more, don’t hesitate to contact a member of our team on 01252 723 008