We’ve had a strange last few months with the Covid situation. However as your dentist in Farnham we are back to help you!
As we ease out of the lock down, it’s still important to heed the government advice about hand hygiene and social distancing. Please be vigilant.
Whilst we are all facing changes as we transition back to our lives, our infection control measures have always been at the centre of our care for our patients and staff. We’ve now introduced some new measures at the practice, so I’d thought I’d fill you in.
As part of improving air quality within the practice, we have now installed mechanical ventilation. The ventilation system extracts air from within the building to the outside and also separately draws air in from outside, passes it through an air filtration system and pumps back into the building. This means that Time Dental now has improved fresh filtered air quality in the building continuously!
Here are additional changes we implemented to help you and our team.
- All team members will be health screened everyday
- Our practice will communicate with you beforehand to ask screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again at your appointment
- We have hand sanitiser that we will ask you to use when you enter the practice and you will be asked Covid screening questions before seeing the clinician.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- Your medical history can now be updated at home with our new patient portal.
- Payment can be pre-paid the day before otherwise should be made by card on the day. Prepayment is being offered to ensure we keep the reception area free and minimise the time you need to be in the practice
- Staff will be wearing masks
- We will make next appointments in the treatment room otherwise we will contact you after your appointment.
At this time we want our patients and staff to be healthy and safe. As your dentist in Farnham, the additional measures help us provide you with the safest care
If you are looking for a safe place for your dental care, call Time Dental on 01252 723 008