Easter is round the corner. Schools are on the last day of term today. The clocks are now 1 hour forward and that means more daylight and better weather – usually! Spring has supposed to have started. The signs are there with flowers starting to bloom although the weather isn’t quite there yet.
And don’t forget Easter eggs! I love them. I always say moderation is key. Easter is only once a year so it’s ok to indulge a little bit. At Time Dental, we want you to have a great Easter, so we’ve compiled so ideas for you to look after your dental health over the Easter break Have a look at our tooth friendly tips for a happy Easter!
- A simple but effective tip is to buy a smaller egg rather than a huge one.
- Buy an egg with a higher percentage of cocoa. They usually have less sugar than the milk chocolate ones.
- Rather than eating multiple eggs or one large egg over a couple of days, eat them at one particular time of day. That way there is less frequency of attack on your teeth that can cause decay.
- Limit the number of eggs for the family/individual.
- Drink plenty of water after eating chocolate and swish it round the mouth. This will wash some of the chocolate away.
- Enjoy the weekend! Ok so that’s not a dental tip but it’s worth remembering!
Have a Happy Easter!
p.s. Why not listen to the real reason for Easter? Drop by and listen to the Good News story of Easter at Jubilee Church, Farnham. This is a family service with lots of fun held at Weydon School main hall on Sunday 1st April at 10:15.
If you’re looking for a caring dental team why not call us on 01252 723 008 and we would love to look after you.