I love Easter. Spring has started. Longer days, better weather ….usually! The great outdoors looks more colourful. And don’t forget lovely Easter eggs! For some reason Easter egg chocolate seems to be tastier! Or is that just me?
It’s very easy to get carried away with Easter eggs and chocolate. I always say moderation is key. Check out our top tips for a tooth friendlier Easter this year:
1. Try buying a smaller egg rather than the huge ones! Simple but effective tip.
2. Get an egg with a higher percentage of coco. They generally have less sugar than the milk chocolate ones.
3. Limit the number of eggs for the family / individual.
4. Rather than eating multiple eggs or one large egg over a day or two just restrict it to one particular time of day. This will reduce the frequency of acid attack to your teeth.
5. Enjoy the long weekend! Ok that’s not a tooth tip but it’s worth remembering.
Have a Happy Easter!
p.s. Don’t forget the real reason for Easter! Why not drop by and listen to the Good News story of Easter at Jubilee Church, Farnham on Sunday the 27th March? It’s a very relaxed and informal service starting at 10:15 am at Weydon School in the main hall.
If you want further advice and care for you dental health then call us at Time Dental on 01252 723 008. Private dental care at its best